Endurance Leadership Internship
Experience our non-profit at work on a day-to-day basis with the following benefits:
- Practical Missions & Church Ministry Training – Gain invaluable training and experience in leadership, as you go on a minimum of 3 mission trips and serve alongside skilled ministry leaders .
- Integrated Marketplace Ministry – Earn money and gain experience as you work a part-time job 3-4 days each week with intentionality in the bustling Washington, D.C. suburbs.
- Kingdom-Minded Church Partners – Partner with a local church and be trained as you serve 8-hours each week, alongside seasoned pastors. This practical training provides an amazing apprenticeship opportunity!
- Weekly Team Training: Be one of 8-12 interns taking part in this amazing life-changing internship. The value of participating in the training with multiple interns is the collaborative learning and fellowship that this experience provides.
- Free Housing – Our internship matches you with a local family from the church that you will be serving in. The family offers you your very own bedroom and home to live in, to offer you a home away from home.
Intern Trip Options:
Twice a Year Trip
- San Diego – Live amongst the homeless community walking in their shoes and experiencing life on the streets as we seek to understand and serve, while learning and growing ourselves along the way (mandatory intern trip).
- Medical Trip – Offer medical assistance and construction projects. Past trips have been to Ghana, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, and Colombia.
- Italy – Partner with a local church that serves displaced immigrants.
- Peru – Partner with a local orphanage and village school.
- Uruguay – Serve missionary women that live and serve all over the country.
- British Colombia, Ghana, Czech Republic, Nicaragua, India, Costa Rica, Nepal, and more
Other Basic Info:
Fundraising: Funds will need to be raised for the internship in the following areas: Intern fee of $5,000 (provides for all training) & Trip costs at the intern discounted price.
Tax Deductible Gifts: All money given towards your internship is counted as a tax-deductible gift.
Starting Date: September 1, 2017!
Questions or More Info?
Contact Will & Sandra Cravens at: ELExcursions@gmail.com or 703-635-0482